Thursday, April 21, 2011
Drug Abuse Treatment and Effective Home Remedies for Drug Abuse
Author: Dr. Lee Mikal
Are you stressed with a drug problem that's spiral out of control? If so, you may feel isolated, helpless, or embarrassed. Or perhaps you're concerned about a friend or family member's drug use. In either case, you're not alone.
The common drugs of abuse in the middle of children and adolescents in India are tobacco and alcohol but use of illicit and stronger drugs like cannabis, opium, or even intravenous use of drugs such as heroin have also been reported.
A new trend has emerge in drug and matter abuse with children now taking a cocktail of drugs from side to side injection, and often distribution the same needle, which increase their vulnerability to HIV infection.
Drug abuse and habit lead to a multifaceted set of social, medical and economic evils with serious implication.
According to experts, it is extensively prevalent, unkind across age, class and gender.
Yet, it is not easy to estimate the number of drug abusers or prepare a comprehensive approach to deal with the issue principally because it involve a "hidden population" that does not seek treatment and hence remains under-reported.
This makes it not easy to assess the crisis, estimate costs, both social and economic, and design interference strategies.
Causes of Drug Abuse
1. Family history, genetic predisposition
3. As a innovation.
4. Social rebelliousness.
5. Early beginning
6. Poor control.
Symptoms of Drug Abuse
1. Sudden change in routine
2. Mood swings; irritable and grumpy and then unexpectedly happy and bright
3. Withdrawal from family members
4. Careless about not community grooming
5. Loss of notice in hobbies, sports, and other preferred performance
6. Changed hidden pattern; up at night and sleeps throughout the day
7. Red or glassy eyes
8. Sniffly or runny nose
Treatment of Drug Abuse
1. Addiction is a complex but treatable disease that affect brain function and behavior.
2. No single treatment is apposite for everyone.
3. Treatment needs to be eagerly accessible.
4. Effective treatment attends to multiple needs of the person, not just his or her drug abuse.
5. Remaining in treatment for an sufficient period of time is critical.
6. Counseling—person and/or group—and other behavioral therapies are the most usually used forms of drug abuse treatment.
How to Stop Drug Abuse
First thing that you must do is make a pledge to quit. You can only stop drug abuse if you have first made the first move towards quit, admitting that you have a difficulty and that you need to stop enchanting drugs or abusing alcohol. The next step is when you to conclude quit using.
Substance abuses becomes a difficulty when a person who finds enjoyment using the matter knows it is harmful and still continue to abuse the matter anyway.
Many times a person strength try to quit on her own only to find that the habit is too powerful. Relapses occur often. Even though there is no cure for matter abuse, people can find recovery and get rid of matter abuse from their lives.
There has been widespread abuse of medicine drugs in our society of late. This is not only by the adults who are using these drugs, it is by children.
These children are not only receiving them from their own homes, but they are receiving them from their fellow classmates in the playground.
Article Source: articlesbase.com
About the Author
Read About Breast Enhancement and Breast Sagging and Also Sag Breasts